Top 10 Best Pregnancy Pillow 2017
In this article we will discuss top 10 best Pregnancy Pillow reviews 2017 and provide buying tips and advice that we hope will help you finding the perfect Pregnancy Pillow for your sleep.
When it comes to being a new parent, pregnancy can be one of the most difficult parts of the process. Suffering through a lot of morning sickness, and other symptoms of pregnancy can be a pain! Even with the pain, you will still need to endure a ton of other things, such as having to choose the proper baby equipment and things in order to ensure proper care for your baby. But with that being said, there are also things pregnant moms-to-be will be able to take advantage of while they're still holding their little ones in their wombs!
You have a lot of beds, food, and other forms of equipment to make sure that you will be comfortable while pregnant. You are even able to find pregnancy pillows being sold around malls, with their unique shape helping pregnant women sleep and rest better! But what's the best pregnancy pillow out there?
When searching for pregnancy pillows for sale, you may be surprised that there are different types of pregnancy pillows to choose from. Some may have different shapes, while others have different material. In the end, it depends on the comfort of the pregnant woman, as it may be different for others. So we show you the various pregnancy pillows and out reviews on them to help you make a good decision and allow comfortable sleep and rest with the best pregnancy pillow. Not only that, but we also show you the benefits, how to get, and other information regarding pregnancy pillows you may want to know about! This is very important to learn, especially for the about-to-be parents who want to ensure comfort the whole time they are pregnant. They will also make a great gift for pregnant family members or friends expecting!
Top 10 Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews
This is one of the most popular and bestselling pregnancy pillows! It's a full body pregnancy pillow that helps support various parts of your body, including your back, hips, neck, and stomach. These are the most important parts that need the comfort and support in order to relieve yourself from pain. It is shaped in a way that you are able to cross it between your legs while still giving support to your back and neck. It's also made out of very comfortable material that is soft but still strong enough to withstand any weight. Plus, it's got the washable pillow cover you need to make it last no matter how long you want to use it for.
2. Leachco Back 'N Belly Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory - Best Pregnancy Body Pillow
This may be one of the best and longest pregnancy pillows we can find. It helps support all parts of your body with ease, no matter how big or small you are. It gives equal support to your whole body, focusing on your neck, back, and stomach. It helps you feel snug and cuddled with its soft material that still gives full support and comfort, relieving you of pain and making you sleep better. You won't need to keep tossing and turning at night, as you will now easily be able to shift side to side without discomfort or hassle. It also comes with a polyester case that isn't only soothing, but washable as well!
3. PharMeDoc Total Body Pillow - Best Pregnancy Pillow 2017
This is known as the deluxe pregnancy pillow that relieves joint pain. It's popular for giving you the adequate quality and amount of sleep you need. The pillow has a c-shaped design that helps support all parts of your body, making you feel at ease and without the need to keep tossing and turning at night. What's great is the fact that it comes with a money-back guarantee. But with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you probably won't need it anyway.
The cover can easily be removed as it is a zipper-based design and is washable. You will always have freshly washed pillowcases and be able to use it for years to come!
4. Best Choice Products Pregnancy Pillow Maternity Belly Contoured Body U Shape Extra Comfort Cuddler - Grey - Best maternity pillow 2017
Instead of the usual C-shaped pregnancy pillow, you will find that this is U-shaped to help support your neck, back, and stomach better. The cover is made out of cotton and the pillow is made of polyester, ensuring that it is comfortable and will be able to support you while keeping you relaxed. Many have raved on the fact that they are now able to sleep with this pregnancy pillow. The only downfall may be the fact that it won't be suitable for people taller than 5'4, as the pillow isn't long enough to put between your legs if you were taller.
5. Naomi Home Cozy Body Pillow, Gray
This is another great u-shaped pregnancy pillow that isn't just perfect for pregnant women, but for mothers as well! It can make for a great nursing pillow, having you save money on purchasing yet another pillow when the baby arrives. It's cozy and makes you feel warm, making it great for those living in cold weather. With the closed u-shape, you are feeling more snug than ever, as well as feeling less pain and discomfort because of the soft material it is made out of. And because it can be used as a nursing pillow, you will be ensured that it is built to last and can be used for years to come.
6. S2BMOM Premium Contoured Total Body Pillow / Maternity Pillow / Pregnancy Pillow ( U Shape )
This is a U-shaped pillow made out of the quality material you need for ultimate comfort: Cotton and polyester. This makes it easy to breathe and emits the right amount of warmth. It's perfect for any weather, whether you live in hot or cold areas. it makes sleeping on your side comfortable, with your neck and joints fully supported to avoid it from being in pain the morning after. The material is free of any latex and lead, making it healthy and a good choice for those who are allergic to the substance. The cover can easily be removed as it is zippered. This makes it very easy to clean!
7. Oversized - Total Body Pregnancy Maternity Pillow- Full Support
This is an oversized pillow, making it comfortable for ANY body type or shape. Each side is 64 inches and it is 19 inches thick! So no matter how tall or small you are, you'll definitely be able to take advantage of the comfort it will give you! The only downfall may be the fact that it can be too big for some beds. It has a 400 thread count and made out of the quality material you want in a pillow, making it feel super soft while still being able to keep your whole body supported. It comes with a money-back guarantee and a warranty, to assure that you are one happy customer!
8. PharMeDoc Total Body Pillow - The World's MOST Comfortable Maternity Pillow
This is a pregnancy pillow best for side sleepers who need the support on their back and stomach. It will also be able to fully support your neck and other parts of your body, avoiding it from feeling the stiffness during the morning after. It is a C-shaped design and made of soft material. Its design was made to make sure that you find the most comfortable sleeping position you can, ensuring a good night's sleep. Some people even use it even when not pregnant because of the comfort and quality sleep it promises to anyone! It's got the soft padding but firmness expected to help you sleep properly.
9. High Quality - U Shaped Premium Contoured Pregnancy/Maternity Body Pillow with Super Soft Sherpa
Now this is a deluxe pillow anyone will definitely love! The feel of it when you plunge into its plush covers will have you feel relaxed and comfortable in no time. It's a zippered (and washable!) sherpa cover with a premium contoured body pillow in a U-shaped design, ensuring comfort, support, and luxury. You won't need a blanket anymore, as this pillow is super cozy and keeps you warm at night, no matter where you live in. Plus, it has a money-back guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction.
10. J Shaped Premium Contoured Pregnancy/Maternity Body Pillow with Super Soft Sherpa / Microplush Zippered Pillowcase -Gray
It's a very uniquely shaped design, being at a shape of the letter J! It has a sherpa cover and soft, cottony stuffing that will ensure that you are comfortable and that your body is fully supported for a good night sleep. This gives off the right amount of warmth, with not making you feel too hot but still protecting you from the cold as well. Many have raved on the relief they feel around their body and the fact that they can sleep in peace!
Benefits of the Best Pregnancy Pillow
When getting the best pregnancy pillow, you will be able to reap a ton of benefits, and it isn't just being comfortable and free of pain when sleeping! Here are some of the advantages you are able to get when purchasing the best pregnancy pillow for you:
- First of all, it's used to relieve pain and reduce discomfort. This is especially for the first part of the pregnancy, where the future mother's body starts to expand and change. You will experience a lot of discomfort as your stomach expands, especially when there's a little life inside it moving and slowly developing! While it's a very fulfilling thing, it can also cause a lot of discomfort. Many times, pregnant women suffer from sleepless nights, which isn't good for both mother and baby. With a pregnancy pillow, you will get rid of most of the pain, helping you sleep better at night and making sure that you have the quality rest you need.
- Studies have shown that pregnant women choose to lie on the side rather than on their backs or stomachs, as it gives less discomfort when sleeping. You obviously would not want to be squishing the baby when lying on your stomach, nor would you want to lie on your back and strain it from the weight. But studies have also shown that lying on your side for longer periods of time will have your blood circulation go out of whack. With a proper pregnancy pillow, you will be able to have your blood circulate with ease and properly. This will be great for your health and your baby. It helps with your oxygen and the baby's breathing and developing when resting.
- Since you will be free from much discomfort and pain, you will be able to rest better. So say goodbye to sleepless nights! You will now be able to make sure that you get the proper amount and quality of sleep you deserve in order for you and your baby to get the amount of rest to remain healthy. Plus, you'll feel less cranky with good rest and energy!
- Pregnancy pillows are made specially for pregnant women who are often tossing and turning at night, looking for the perfect sleeping position. It's versatile and flexible, being able to help you feel comfortable as you find the best sleeping position. It gives support to your whole body rather than just focusing on one area, making sure that all parts of your body are comfortable. Plus, it's made out of the quality materials needed to ensure comfort and good health.
- They make for a great investment because of the fact that you will be able to use it even after you give birth! They make for great maternity pillows and will have you feel comfortable when the baby is around, whether you are breastfeeding him or holding him in your arms while sleeping. They may be a bit more expensive than other normal pillows, but they will be worth the price as they provide comfort before, during, and after the whole pregnancy!
- Many pregnancy pillows come in hypoallergenic material, so you will most likely get allergies or get sick, making you healthier! This is great for you and the baby, as you will be less likely to get allergies such with symptoms such as breathing problems or skin rashes.
And these are just some of the reasons why it's very important to have a pregnancy pillow with you throughout the whole time you are pregnant and even after that! They make for great pillows no matter how long you use it for.
How to Use a Pregnancy Pillow
When it comes to using a pregnancy pillow, there is no exact way to do so. It all depends on your desired sleeping position and how comfortable you are. The question is: What is the best pregnancy pillow for you? Choosing the right pregnancy pillow you need will help you and your pillow do the job of keeping you out of pain. It's the first step to actually using the pillow! So here is how you can choose the best pregnancy pillow for your needs:
- Evaluate your body when at rest. Observe which parts need focusing on, or which feel pain and discomfort. There are specialty pregnancy pillows that support various parts of the body. Once you know which one is in pain, you will know what type of pregnancy pillow to purchase.
If you suffer from pain in specific areas of the body, it's best to get a small wedge pillow. If it is in general, or your whole body, then a total body pillow will be needed. There are different pillows that come in shapes and sizes, depending on what body part needs the support. Make sure you are well aware of the pros and cons of each type of pregnancy pillow to get the right one you both want and need.
- Now that you know what type of pillow you need, focus on the brand name and the material it is made out of. The more reputable the brand name, the better quality it is most likely to be. If purchasing online, make sure it is from a reputable store with good customer feedback to avoid being scammed. You can ask for recommendations from trusted loved ones or sales people knowledgeable on pregnancy pillows. You can also consult your doctor for suggestions.
- Feel the pillow you plan on purchasing. The pregnancy pillow should be of good quality and soft enough with the proper support. It should be properly stuffed and firm, but still ensuring comfort and relaxation. Make sure that the stuffing doesn't lump or shift easily, fully supporting your weight.
- Like mentioned, pregnancy pillows are durable and will last for long. You can use it even after you give birth! With that being said, it's best to look for pregnancy pillows with washable covers to make sure that they will last and you'll be able to wash and use them for years to come, even as your child grows to be a toddler!
Once you find the right pillow, here are some points to remember:
When using the pillow, you must make sure that you are of correct position that won't cause any stiff body parts when you wake up. Make sure that both your back and neck are well-supported. If you lie by your side, make sure that there is a pillow near your womb to ensure comfort for your baby as well. Place the pillow between your legs for good blood circulation. Once you find the comfortable position to rest in, you will now be able to sleep and enjoy painless rest!
Are you a new parent or about to become one? Then you might notice the discomfort you or your pregnant spouse feels when trying to rest! That is why it's best to get a comfortable pregnancy pillow to ensure relaxation and protection when resting. It's got tons of benefits you will be able to reap, but in the end, the main point is to ensure the ultimate comfort when resting. You'll be free from pain or any discomfort with a good pregnancy pillow, especially if the little one in your womb is being feisty!
When it comes to getting the best pregnancy pillow, you'll be able to choose from the many brands and models out there. But with that being said, it may be difficult to choose just one, or the best you will be able to take advantage of! This all actually depends on your comfort level and the type of material or shape you need. Either way, the best pregnancy pillow will definitely help you and increase your comfort, making you sleep better and with minimal discomfort. It will take a bit of research and testing for you to be able to find which pillow will work for you, but once you do make the final choice, you won't regret the investment!
Hopefully, this guide to purchasing the best pregnancy pillow will have you choose the right one for you or your pregnant spouse, along with you knowing how to properly use it! You will be able to purchase any of the best pregnancy pillows online or in your local shops. If you need to know more about the best pregnancy pillow, you can either do your research online, or ask your friends or family about the best pregnancy pillow you can find around you. So what are you waiting for? Go get the best pregnancy pillow for you or your spouse today! It's definitely worth the investment that will save you from painful nights of sleep and rest.
Did you enjoy the article or have any other suggestions on purchasing the best pregnancy pillow? Then comment down below! We would love to hear your thoughts and what you have to say about the ultimate buying guide to the best pregnancy pillow.
Incoming search terms: